- John: He [Hank] made a video saying I should dump whoever I was dating when I was 15 which was YOU.
- Fran: True, that's true.
- John: Soooooo uhh--
- Fran: Are you breaking up with me?
- John: This is going to be awkward for both of us! [Fran laughs] Because we're both married.
- Fran: True.
- John: But, uh, I don't think it's going to work out.
- Fran: No? Is it something I said?
- John: UH I mean it's partly you like not being attracted to people of my gender?
- Fran: Oh my god that's so true... Do you think we could still be friends?
- John: [laughs] I think we could still be friends.
After years, this kid I knew, Alex, still reminds me of Toy Story.
I got a friend request from his mother- they are family friends. And I was looking at a picture, and, for some reason, just like every other time I thought to myself “HUH. It’s Andy.”
And now I realize that he is now in college, just like the real Andy. I don’t know, I think we watched it together a whole bunch of times as kids. He also has a little sister.
I feel conflicted.
I don’t know, but it makes me sad. I love Toy Story, and I’m sad it’s over, but it’s been really amazing having been able to grow up along with Andy. Both the real Toy Story Andy and the weird you-just-sort-of-remind-me-of-him-Andy.
I also know somebody that looks like Sid Phillips. But I’m not going to go into that.
I’m a little obsessed with this lil’ freshman dude at my school, but it’s not in the creepy way you think I’m talking; I just mean, he’s adorable. Seriously. Cutest little guy ever.
He’s totally metal and is all >:[ all the time, and he has super long hair, but all I wanna do is just squeeze him.
Curse you, Danny, and your adorably cute toughness!!! *shakes fist in anger*
for the Kuumbwa Honor Jazz band! Either bari or vocals.
BUT I CAN’T FIGURE THE FREAKING ONLINE APPLICATION OUT.
i will either have to go with a significant other or alone. harry potter just means the world to me. i can only imagine myself among total stranger or someone i’m in love with, what with all of the emotions this movie’s bound to rig up.
also, love helena bonham carter.
This. Harry Potter is the only thing in my entire life other than my family that has stayed with me throughout my entire childhood until now. I have so much love and emotion built up around this series and franchise… I honestly don’t know what I’m going to feel like after this movie.